Planned Maintenance Agreements
What is a Planned Maintenance Agreement?
A Planned Maintenance Agreement is an agreement between you and our company to provide you with services that will help protect your comfort system from major repairs and allow optimum efficiency.
Protect Your Investment
Your heating and air conditioning system serves you many more hours than your car, and like your car needs routine tune-ups to operate in an efficient, safe and reliable manner.
- The regular service of checking coils and cleaning filters will increase operating efficiency of your system.
- Improper care of your system filters and coils can cause restriction of airflow, resulting in a shorter life expectancy of your system.
- Proper maintenance allows energy savings through maximum operating efficiency. Dirty filters slow down the airflow, therefore the unit works harder and uses more energy.
- Filters that are not changed regularly become a bed for fungal growth, allowing particles to be distributed within your environment.
Your Planned Maintenance Agreement Provides:
Routine maintenance. Regularly scheduled inspection will be done at three to six month intervals.
- Inspect primary & secondary drains
- Check condensate drain (clean at discounted rate)
- Inspect blower components; adjust as necessary
- Inspect condenser & coil (chemically clean at discounted rate)
- Lubricate all moving parts (where applicable)
- Inspect & tighten electrical connections / components
- Monitor air conditioner operating pressures for proper refrigerant charge
- Monitor voltage & amperage draw on all motors
- Monitor air conditioning & heating cycles starting capabilities
- Inspect heat exchanger & burners; adjust as necessary
- Adjust gas pressure, as necessary
- Inspect pilot operation; adjust as necessary
- Monitor flue draft for safe operation
- Inspect & test safety controls
- Adjust airflow for proper temperature rise
- Inspect heat rise
- Inspect thermostat operations; adjust as necessary
- Inspect for cracked heat exchanger
- Clean or replace standard 1" air filter
Benefits of Planned Maintenance:
- Routine Inspections
- Optimum Efficiency
- Energy Savings
- Repair Discount - 10% Discount on service repair / parts (Excludes diagnostic fee)
- Priority Response